Our socks are made to keep you warm and wick the sweat away. We use a special blend that is almost all Alpaca. The other materials help with the softness and stretching. The inside is soft and is Hypo-allergenic and odor resistant.
- Re-enforced Sole
- Nylon Outer Shell
- Terry Loop Lined
- Stretchable Talus Section
Advantages over Wool
- Stronger (per same fineness)
- Hollow fiber, warmer for equal weight
- Softer, less itchy and irritating to the skin
- Naturally hypoallergenic - Alpaca is free from dander and lanolin which causes allergic skin reactions in some people.
- Alpaca will stay cleaner longer because it is lanolin-free and does not hold dust.
- Superfine fiber won't mat or pill (Some pilling with baby alpaca fiber)
- Less shrinkage (washable)
- Thermostatically superior (50 degree comfort range vs. 30 degrees for wool)
Advantages over Synthetics
- Superior breath-ability
- Wicks away body moisture which is critical in keeping your feet warm with alpaca socks
- Hollow fiber, warmer for weight
- Keeps your warm even when wet
- Flame resistant does not melt
- Naturally windproof
- Stain resistant
- Resists acquired odors (odors dissipate overnight)
Fantastic socks,great fit for my 14 feet and warm.soft and dry!
I always had cold feet. Tried all sorts of socks. These socks rock!