- Rugged Cordura® Shell
- Waterproof Lightweight Laminate
- Lightweight Breathable Layer
- Padded Knees
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers
- Wide Ranging Waist Adjustment
- Double Stitched Seams
- Full Length Zippers.
- Multiple External Pockets
- Snowmobile Boot Compatible
- Mesh Anti-Sweat Bottom Layer
- Adjustable Boot Gaiters
- Velcro Flap Closure
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Logo
- Kill Switch D-Ring
The belly area on our bibs run on the tighter side. If you have a bigger belly, consider going a size up.
You get your money's worth and then some with these bibs. I just spent 4 days in Cooke City, MT. putting them and my Doo to the test. These bibs did not disappoint. Only time I got wet (still did good wicking if I wasn't sitting) was from having to slide down a hill after helping a buddy in need of immediate assistance while in the backcountry.
I have been beating on these bibs for a few seasons in the mountains of Washington and can't even tell by looking at them. They fit great and the adjustable waist straps hold them up and tight very nicely.