First and foremost, be safe and visit JUDGED in booth 97!
Friday 2pm-9pm. . . .$15.00 per person
Saturday 9am-6pm. . . . $20.00 per person
Sunday 9am-6pm. . . . $20.00 per person
Weekend Pass. . . . $40 per person
Children under 12 free
Pets are NOT permitted
Glass bottles are NOT permitted
Wire Ties Are NOT permitted
Cooler larger than 15" will NOT be permitted
The race grounds are a farmers field and the cows may eat broken glass and / or wire ties and the result are not nice!
NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ALLOWED - All violators will be towed at the owner’s expense
Friday – October 9th, 2015
Saturday – October 10th, 2015
Sunday – October 11th, 2015
The North Gate usually has a much shorter ticket line, so please try to use it. . . . .
You'll get there much faster!
GPS Users: Physical address is 152 Martin Road, Fremont, NH
Coming from points north or west:
1. Route 101 East to Exit 6
2. Get on Depot Rd and drive south
3. It turns into Beede Rd , go 0.5 mi
4. Bear left on Rogers Rd and drive southeast 0.2 mi
5. Bear left on Shirkin Rd and go about 1.4 mi
6. Turn right onto Martin Rd and go about 0.8 mi
Coming from Maine:
1. Route 101 West to Exit 7
2. Get on Route 125 and drive south 1.2 mi
3. Turn right onto North Rd (at blinkers) and go 0.6 mi
4. Turn right onto Martin Rd and go 0.3 mi
Coming from Massachusetts:
The preferred way would be north on route 93 and then East on route 101, then follow the above
directions from points west. While it is further, there will be less traffic. If you come north on
Route 125, be sure you take the Kingston / Plaistow exit off 495. There are two Route 125 exits,
you want the one closer to Maine!
1. Route I-495N - Plaistow Exit at route 125 (Exit 51)
2. Stay on route 125 north for 16.4 miles
3. Turn left onto North Rd and go 0.6 miles
4. Turn right onto Martin Rd and go 0.3 miles